Protection of Personal Data
We take the privacy of personal data very seriously. Rasalila will not sell or provide your personal details to third parties. We only process personal data for the purpose for which it was provided and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Telecommunicatiewet.
The website www.rasa-lila.nl is managed by Willemijn Laan and Floortje Laan of rasalila. Our data are: Tweede Kostverlorenkade 67, 1053 SB Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce: 34320915.
What Data Do We Collect?
When you register for our newsletter or attend a class, workshop, course or buy a ticket for a show, or make any other purchase at our studio or online shop, you are asked to provide some data. We only manage data that you have provided to us: first and last name, email address, birthdate, phone number, zip code and address, and IBAN number.
Purposes of Use for Personal Data
The data is collected and stored for the following purposes:
- We use your first name and email address to send confirmation emails, purchase confirmations, and email notifications about your lessons and purchases, and (if you have subscribed to the newsletter) for commercial newsletters. We only do this with the information we have obtained from you when registering for a lesson or workshop or when subscribing to the newsletter, not with data that has arrived via our contact forms.
- Your first name, email address, and phone number that you provide are used to respond to a contact request, to contact you in case of any changes to our schedule that are relevant to you, and if you have an Intro Unlimited card, to contact you to ask about your experience and offer you a deal. We store this data in Eversports.
Your Data at Rasalila
If you are registered for our newsletter and you wish to be removed from our mailing list (in order to stop receiving emails from us in the future), you can always unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of the email or by contacting us. Your email address will be deleted from our files and will not be saved.
Your personal data is stored in our email system and is processed through the servers of MailChimp, which are located in the United States. Your data may be shared, saved, and processed in the United States. You can find more information about MailChimp’s privacy policies here.
Rasalila and Eversports
When you register for lessons, workshops, and courses, your personal data is stored on the servers of Eversports. We use the data provided by you to make purchases and registrations for lessons/workshops, etc. fast and smooth. We will not sell or provide your information to third parties. Your data will only be made available to third parties if they are involved in processing your order.
When you make a payment on the Eversports website of Rasalila, you will always be referred to the website of a so-called Payment Processor through a secure connection to make the transaction. Your payment information (credit card number or iDEAL information) will not be shared with our servers and is not stored by Rasalila. The only information we store is:
- First and last name: to have the correct person in our class lists
- Address, postcode, and city: we use this address to know where our customers are from
- Phone number: if we need to inform you about your registration or provide last-minute changed information, we may do so by phone on certain occasions. This is not required.
- Date of birth: we ask for your date of birth so we can know the average age of our students and adapt our range of classes. Sometimes we also offer a birthday present.
- Email address: you will receive a confirmation email when you purchase something or when you register for a class.
- IBAN number: you only provide your IBAN number to us through Eversports or through the designated registration form on our website when you sign up for a membership that is paid through automatic debit. We only use your IBAN number to debit the funds for your membership.
Security of Personal Data
Rasalila has taken appropriate and reasonable measures to secure our systems so that unauthorized people do not have access to your personal information and to prevent the loss of personal information.
A cookie is a small file that our websites send and that is saved on your device by the browser you use to visit our website. The information saved in the cookie is sent back to our website when you visit our website again. You can find more information about this here: ConsuWijzer.
Cookies are used to ensure that our website functions properly and to customize advertisements to your preferences.
Facebook Advertising Cookies
We use Facebook cookies (Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook Impressions, Facebook Connect, and Facebook Pixel) to manage your advertisements. The cookies ensure that only relevant advertisements are displayed. You can find more information about Facebook’s cookies here.
Cookies are also placed by our statistics package, Google Analytics. We want to know how our visitors use our website and how many people visit our website per month, in order to improve our website accordingly. That is why we use the statistics provided by Google Analytics. The information provided is anonymized. Your IP address is not used, and we cannot trace you. You can find more information about Google Analytics’ policies here.
Turning Off and Removing Cookies
If you want to turn off cookies and delete them, you can do so through your browser settings. The help function in your browser can help you with this.
Things you can always do:
- Turn off “third-party cookies” automatically in your browser. Modern browsers (Chrome and Firefox) offer many options.
- Indicate in your browser settings that you do not want to be tracked.
- Delete cookies from your browser and block them per domain.
- You can find more information on how to disable cookies on the website Your Online Choices.
If you have any further questions about our cookies, please contact us.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to share the content of our website through social media. This can be done through social media (share) buttons.
We have placed the buttons of the following social media platforms. Read the privacy statements of the respective social media platforms to know how they handle privacy. Below, you will find the various privacy statements:
You have the right to withdraw your permission for us to manage your personal data, and we will not use this data thereafter. Your withdrawal does not change the validity of our data agreement based on your agreement which occurred before the withdrawal.
You also have the right to access your personal data and to correct any errors. If you want to know which personal data we manage, please submit a written request for access.
If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you may ask us to modify it in writing. You also have the right to erase your personal data, to limit the use of your personal data by us, and to object to the processing of your data. You also have the right to the transfer of your data, or to make data transmissible. You can also submit a written request for this.
We will process your request within 4 weeks. Written means includes email. You can email your request to us at email@example.com.